Saturday, November 28, 2009

10 For Tuesday

1) Had a busy week getting everything prepare for guests to arrive on and getting everything prepared for Thanksgiving. I went shopping with my mother in law to make sure to get tips and make sure I had everything i needed.
2) Gary's family came into town as well as mom and dad and Jenny. Mom and Dad came late on Wednesday night and since it was the first time they had seen the house I gave them a tour and they really liked the house.
3) I couldn't sleep the night before because I was nervous about Turkey Day, but I was able to get some sleep.
4) I woke up early and prepared the turkey and got it in the oven on time. Mom and Jen helped me set the table and prepare the other food. Gary's family brought over some sides and dessert so I didn't have to make it all myself, which I was grateful for because it was a LOT of work. It was worth all the work though when we all sat down as a family and had a nice time together.


5) After dinner Gary and his brother Scott washed all the dished which was really nice so the rest of us could relax and watch a movie. After the movie we all ate pie and played games together.
6) The day we took family photos which Jenny took and then Jenny, Mom and I went to see New Moon. I'm not sure how i feel about it, but i liked it better then the first one. Gary went downtown with his family and had a good time.
7) After the movie I went over to my in-laws house and visited with some friends before we went home.
8) Mom and Dad left early this morning so Gary and I cleaned the house and went hiking in Great Falls.
9) Gary and I bought our first Christmas tree today! We rearranged the living room and put the tree in front of our bay window. It looks nice. Pictures will come soon.
10) Till next week!

Here are some pictures



Scott and Meghan

Me and Jen


First Turkey!


Die Turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment