Monday, January 4, 2010

10 for Tuesday

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Beautiful DC Temple!



Ready, Set, Paint!


The ever cheerful Husband







Finished product


Yay!



1) Gary and I both had a week off for Christmas which was nice to enjoy a quiet holiday together.


2) I was busy trying to get gifts and everything packaged up and sent out to family before Christmas, but I couldn't get everything sent out on time. Christmas seemed to creep on me this year.


3) We went to our ward Christmas party which was a great success this year. Tons of people, great food and entertainment. It was Christmas around the world so there were many different dishes that were delicious.

4) Since our Writers group meets every Thursday we decided to have a Christmas Eve breakfast at IHOP. We didn't talk much about writing, but it was fun to get together.

5) Gary's parent's came over and I served chicken tortellini soup which everyone loved. Afterwards we had a little program where Gary read the Christmas story and everyone sang songs while I played the piano.

6) On Christmas Gary and I opened up presents together at our house and then we went over to the inlaws house to open more presents. We played games all day and enjoyed each other's company.

7) On New Years eve we went over to the inlaws house to celebrate. I wanted to get together with a bunch of our friends, but didn't have time to arrange it. While we snacked on food we played games and watched a movie before we watch the ball drop.

8) We are continuing to make improvements to our house like paint our kitchen and improving our bathroom a little bit. Our next project will be to paint the dining room.

9) Hope everyone has a healthly and happy new year!

10) That's all for this week.

Till' next time!

1 comment:

  1. I want your soup recipe...I love the red kitchen. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete