Sunday, July 18, 2010

Jamestown Trip!

1) Last weekend Gary and I drove to Virginia to go visit Jamestown and Williamsburg for the day. We met up with Mom, Dad, Lara and her kids Landon, Logan and Leah later that day. This post is mostly pictures so I hope you enjoy them! We had a great time!



Me & Gary

I'm trying to look tough, but I didn't really succeed....heh


Isn't he handsome?

Me again!

I love this picture of Gary

I'm ready for battle sort of...;)

Gary's turn to look silly :)

Chicken!

Skinning an animal hide with a seashell. It's much harder then you would think.

One of these things is not like the others ;)

Williamsburg!

Governor's house

Gary being a jungle gym :)

Gary and me in the stocks!

Logan's turn!


Landon!

Me!

Lara!

Say cheese everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment