Thursday, October 14, 2010

10 for Saturday



Patuxent State Park

Absolutely Beautiful!


Black-eyed susans

1) A little while ago Gary and I and his family took a day trip to the Patuxent state park to do some hiking. It was a beautiful day.

Brandon Sanderson

2) Gary and I went to another signing for Brandon Sanderson who has a new book out called "Way of Kings".


Future Missionary

3) Gary and I took a Friday off a couple of weeks ago so that we could go to the Temple with Jen who took out her endowments. She will be serving her mission in Billings, MT. Jen had a farewell party this past Sunday and we spent one more day with her last night. She left early this morning and will report to the MTC tomorrow! I know she will be a great missionary.
4) I continue to get allergy shots every week. I pray that I will show some improvement in the next few months.
5) Still getting use to our new ward. We had a linger longer this Sunday to get to know each other, but a lot of the time I just talked to me I knew. I did meet a couple of sister's who introduced themselves to me.
6) A little out of order, but on Saturday we had a service project for the youth at the Temple. The youth love this activity so we had a big turn-out. The youth started to put up Christmas lights around the visitor center. Literally millions of lights are put up every year so you have to start early. Youth and adults help out every year.
7) Gary and I haven't done any projects lately which is fine with me, but we still have lots of things we want to do before winter comes along.
8) I threw a baby shower for my friend at my house a week ago. She's having a baby boy and will be her first baby. We all had a great time.


Baby-shower for my best friend Juila

9) Enjoyed conference this year.
10) That's all for this week!

Cute picture of Zoe

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your sil's mission call. It sounds "COLD"!

    lara

    ReplyDelete