Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Wedding Anniversary Celebration!

This year we celebrated our 14th anniversary! I can't believe that next year it will be 15 years! Time sure does fly by when your having fun. In years past our tradition was to attend the Temple and either do a session or just take a picture on the Temple grounds. We weren't able to do a session this year, but I wanted to get some pictures taken with the family. It was a little different this year since we are living in Mexico City, but it was still a special experience. 

Mexico City Temple!


I love this picture of Aurora and I touching the Temple together. It was just a sweet moment.

The visitor center next door is where we took this picture. A nice sister missionary took several pictures of us.  

A nice family photo in front of the Christus!


I love this photo of Aurora looking up at the statue.

Gary got me some roses for our anniversary!

Here are some random photos of what we have done recently. I found a nest of baby hummingbirds in our garden! :)

We took Aurora to the Aquarium by our house for the first time. She loved it!

Shark!

Having fun with the fishes!

:)

Watching Jelly fishes swimming around!


Poisonous frog!

Bearded Lizard!
Here are just some cute pictures of Aurora!






No comments:

Post a Comment