Wednesday, February 17, 2010

10 for Tuesday!


Zoe playing with her sheep!

1) I've been putting this off for awhile so hopefully I can get back in the habit of writing every week.
2) Since some family came down on Valentine's weekend Gary and I celebrated the following week. Every year our stake puts together a Valentine's dance which is always fun so that's what we decided to do this year. Normally, they have a live band, but this year that was not the case. It was a little disappointing, but we still had lots of fun.


Beautiful Flowers Gary gave me on Valentine's Day!

3) I got to wear a really fancy dress that I never get to wear (which is actually the bridesmaid dress I wore for Amy's wedding). I wasn't sure how many people would be there since we had all the snow, but there was actually a good turn out. During the night I danced with a Brother from church that wanted to dance salsa, but I told him that I didn't know how he assured me that he would teach me so I agreed. He was dancing so fast I couldn't keep up! I had a hard time catching my breath and just keeping up with him in general. He was spinning me around so fast it was absolutely insane. Right at the end of the song he was spinning me so fast that i lost my balance and fell back. I didn't get hurt to bad, but everyone was looking at us. It was hilarious!
4) We took Zoe to her second veterinary appointment to get a couple more shots and then we took her to doggy obedience school. We were at the vet longer then expected so we arrived a little late, but was able to get a lot of training in. Since we have been doing some training with Zoe at home she did very well. It is a 10 week program so we will be busy busy busy.
5) Gary did our taxes last Saturday and we are very excited about our refund! We next have to decide what different projects we are going to work on with the house.
6) Gary replaced a broken piece on the car door this morning which is really nice since it has been hard to open and lock the door for several weeks.
7) Zoe has been very bad this last week. For 4 days in a row she has escaped from the kitchen and has been sitting on the couch when we come home. Today I found out how she has done it so I barricaded both of the entryways. She didn't escape today so we will have to do that from now on.
8) It's hard to believe but all the snow we had a couple of weeks ago is almost gone! We are actually suppose to have some really nice weather this weekend.
9) We definitely can't wait for spring to come!
10) Till next time.



Some other cute pictures of Zoe



Zoe found a icicle outside and brought it in with her

2 comments: